A faster paced ride with speeds averaging 17 mph+ dependent on the territory covered. The club rides typically cover 45 – 60 miles over flatter terrains 2-3 times a month but also rides of 75-100 miles over more challenging terrain. Although the club ride has a no drop policy, a certain level of fitness is required to participate in these rides. Riders should be comfortable riding in a group. New riders are asked to join the inters ride first prior to stepping up to this group.
It's important though that all riders are self-sufficient i.e. puncture repair kit and spare inner tubes and have good lights and mudguards where appropriate. All riders must have a helmet. For full details please see our club Guidelines.
If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask via our Contact Us form.
- Club Ride Away Day - South Lakes - 68.8 miles
- 03/10/2021 - Lancaster
- Club Ride - Farndon - 87.5 miles
- 10/10/2021 - Stockton Heath
- Club Ride - Shaley & Beacon two Ways - 84.1 miles
- 17/10/2021 - Stockton Heath
- Club Ride - Southport - 101 miles
- 24/10/2021 - Stockton Heath
- Club Ride - Whitegate Cafe - 67.2 miles
- 31/10/2021 - Stockton Heath